Sunday, July 24, 2011

I do recall now, the smell of the rain...


Let me tell you, when someone says "monsoon" in Hong Kong, they're not talking about a little rain, or even a heavy downpour, they're talking about SHITS FALLING FROM THE SKY CLOUDS HAVING HEAVY FLOW PROTECT VITAL ORGANS PLEASE DON'T DIE. 

Yeah. It's wet here. 



I snapped these pictures with the help of a glass shelf a few days ago between the cloud's bitching. I'm sorry I haven't been posting as often as I promised, but hey, what else is new right? BUT. I've still been taking pictures. Just... not... posting..them. I think with tomorrow's travel schedule will be conducive to blogging though. The Vancouver airport will be closed up when we arrive, but hopefully the wifi in the international lounge will still be up. Fingers crossed!

What I'm Wearing:
Polka dot top ~ Ladies Market Hong Kong
Pink belt ~Old Navy
High-waisted shorts ~American Eagle
Wedges ~Nordstroms

Today's my last day in Hong Kong :/. I'm not sure about how I feel about going back home. My life is going through so many changes; school, relationships, maybe even my home. I don't know about all of you, but when I go on vacation I expect things to be very different than I'm use to. New cultures, new foods, new life. But when I go home, I expect to find my comforts, for things to be exactly as I left them. This time, I do not have that luxury of sameness, and its sad. I suppose to evolve and improve, change has to happen, and I've never been one to inhibit that process. But a part of me wishes that I could go back to the glory days.

I'll miss you Hong Kong, until next time. Stay sexy and delicious.





It was nice talking to you :3

currently  listening to: last kiss~ boyce avenue

No comments:

Post a Comment