Tuesday, April 05, 2011

EOTD: Spring Afternoon Greens

Good Evening Ladies :D.

Finally, a post up at a decent hour. I was working through a French study guide (midterm tomorrow, wish me luck!), when I noticed how springy things were outside my window. Lush grasses, cherry blossoms in bloom, and plums ripening on trees. Inspiration just hit :).


Natural Light 


Products Used:
Gosh Waterproof Eye Shadow Stick -- Love that Cool Mint! (Base)
Mac Eye Shadow -- Lucky Green (Lid)
Mac Eye Shadow -- One-Off (Crease)
Mac Eye Shadow -- Soba (Crease)
Mac Mega Metal Shadow -- Unflappable (Outer V, Upper&Lower Lashline)
HIP Chrome Eyeliner -- Black (Upper Rim)
HIP Chrome Eyeliner -- Gold (Inner Corner)
Majolica Majorca Lash Expander Frame Plus -- Black 


Natural Light


Flash

I'm still trying to experiment with the pictures, what do you think? My angles have definitely improved but I still need to work on capturing the colors with flash. I mean, I can't always have such pretty sunlight to work with, might as well practice.

Whew I just came back from SAT practice, and I'm pooped. I have so much more studying I have to do tonight before my midterm. I feel prepared, but then you never can be too prepared. I think I'm going to go grab a cup of tea and settle in for the night. 

It was nice talking to you all :3 


No comments:

Post a Comment