Wednesday, April 06, 2011

EOTD: If eyes could blush...

I'd imagine they'd look like this. Something a little like love; shy, fluttery, and effortlessly beautiful.

 Flash 
I was tromping along on my work earlier today when I thought of something. How can you tell if someones in love? People always say they can see it, but there appears to be no outward change. To my eyes I look the same, if not worse due to the lack of need to impress a male, since I started dating my boyfriend; but people keep telling me I have "the look about me." A pregnant woman's coveted "glow" has a scientific explanation: 

 "When you are pregnant your body produces 50% more blood, resulting in more blood circulation through your body. This increase in blood circulation causes your face to be brighter. Your body is also producing a fair amount of hormones that cause your oil glands to work in over drive, leaving your face shiny. Both of these things can result in the "pregnancy glow""

So whats behind "the look of love"? Who's to say. All I know is that if love makes me prettier, I'm glad I've got it. Oh, and the company's not bad either ;).

Natural Light

Natural Light

Natural Light



Products Used:
Face
Laura Mercier Oil Free Foundation Primer
Korres Wild Rose Foundation -- WRF3
Garnier Anti-Dark Circle Roller
Mac Pro Longwear -- NC30
Too Faced Chocolate Soleil
Mac Sheertone Blush -- Coygirl

Eyes
Urban Decay Primer Potion [UDPP] -- Original (Base)
Physician's Formula Happy Booster Blush -- Natural (Crease)
Nars Eyeshadow -- Abyssinia (Lid)
Smashbox Halo Eyeshadow -- Petal/Plum (Crease)
Mac Eyeshadow -- Soba (Crease)
Revlon Matte Shadow -- 009 (Outer V)
Urban Decay Liquid Liner -- Perversion (Upper Lashline)
Rimmel Day 2 Night Mascara -- Extreme Black
Lancome Le Crayon Poudre -- Taupe

Lips
Bobbi Brown Lip Liner -- Brownie Pink
Maybelline Color Sensational -- Coral Crush

Flash

It was nice talking to you today :3

No comments:

Post a Comment