Thursday, March 03, 2011

okay, so maybe this was harder than i thought it'd be.

I know what you're thinking guys. Heres another girl who started a blog to be just like all the cool kids, and failed miserably due to a lack of commitment weaker than a middle school choir. Here's just another blog bandwagon sent off to oblivion without any passengers. But you're wrong you see.... sort of.
It's true that I started Red Heels Walking (to be here after referred to as RHW), over 2 weeks ago and have posted nothing. Nada, zip, zilch. But I swear to god guys I've been thinking about it. I know that doesn't count for much, I mean you can't read post that someones only thought about. But unfortunately I suffer from a very serious medical condition called,

Late-Friggen-Night-Owl-ititous.

That's the scientific name by the way.

For all of you out there who don't speak in Latin, that means I stay up late (as the time stamp on this post exemplifies). The problem with this is that I only get blogging ideas late at night, when the sun is long gone for proper swatches or really anything that involves pictures. By morning I will have either be in time crunch to wake up and go straight to school from sleeping too late, or have forgotten about my blogging aspirations entirely. If by chance I do remember, AND I finish all my work, I get swamped with something else the universe sends at me. You see the problem. 
I'm going to try to give this another go, and hopefully with more success. I'm well aware that my blogging failure is probably not widely noticed (phew), because the likely hood is that no one besides my beau and his sister (Hi Keilah), have even read this. However I really do hope this thing will take off, and I'm going to try my best to help things along. Starting, with posts. I've written down  few ideas and wrapped it around my bed post so I won't forget. Also, I'm going to get to work on all the friffy stuff for the blog. The format, pictures, backround, all that good stuff. It's all on the way.  Just letting you guys know stuff is now in the works :D.

Nice Talking to you all,
Kaelin


No comments:

Post a Comment