Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Can it be? If you ask you will receive... maybe.

Hey guys, little update here.

As a bona fide lover of all things beauty, and an active participant in the 21st century, I regularly check youtube. I practically stalk the How to & Style section, watching those videos is usually how I spend my free time between when I finish school, and when everyone else does. If something goes down in the beauty community, I'll know about it. Upcoming product? Already on my wish list. New trends? maybe new to YOU. Store sales? Girl, I'm already there. I swear, youtube is like the greatest source of information ever. That thing taught me how to sew AND make coffee :D.
So anyway, I was perusing my subscription box, when I saw about 5 videos, each from a very well know guru, about the new Levi's Curve ID Jeans.

A range of jeans designed to accommodate every different kind of woman's shape, mysteriously appearing after I announced a nationwide search for my own denim soul mate. Coincidence? I think not.
What do you think about this? A jean to fit ever woman, ALL from one brand? Big advertising ploy or legitimate claim? Let me know.

As always my dears, it was a pleasure talking to you today.

No comments:

Post a Comment