Friday, July 01, 2011

EERY DAY I'M SHUFFLIN'

BA BA BA BA BA DADUN UN. 

Hello my party rockers :D. Just a quick pop in lettin you guys know the dealio. Some shits been going down in my personal life, school, friends, boyfriends, traveling, all that bizz; so thats 50% of my excuse for not posting. Besides the general business, I just kinda lost inspiration. I stopped dressin cute, stopped wearing makeup, and I'm sure you guys don't want posts about the most comfortable PJ's or how to make a decent meal with the least amount of effort humanly possible. (yes I've found a way... I'm a lazy person.)

Anyway, posts  will be picking up as I see fit. I'm going to my heart and soul love location, Hong Kong, in a few weeks, and I feel obligated to show you all how wonderful it is. It'd be selfish just to keep it to myself, as one of the up coming fashion capitals of the world, it's something I think ya'll would find interesting.

Just to keep you all tied over on your beauty fixes. Here's a few things that made the makeup maven in me drool:








All photos from GlamorousMakeup


It was nice talking to you today :3




P.S Sorry for the bad video quality. Apparently, I can't embed Vevo videos :/.

1 comment: