Tuesday, May 31, 2011

A dabble into something new

Perhaps, a video?

Hello my lovelies, I have a special surprise today. A video haul :D. I know, I know, The quality may be kinda suckish but cmon, it's my first time. In some moment of gumption, courage, and probably a little stupidity, I rejected the help of my dearling techie to edit and decided to do so independently. This resulted in me slaving over this thing for who knows how many god forsaken hours; trying to precisely cut, and edit all the content. Le sigh. Next time I'll probably take him up on it. When I started, this thing was over 20 minutes (i'm a rambler) and now it's down to 12! Pretty impressive for a first timer if I do say so myself. Anyway, let me know what you think (be kind pwease:).





It was nice talking to you today :3

No comments:

Post a Comment