Friday, May 20, 2011

Click Clack: Living

Let it be known that Lady Gaga, is indeed a smart lady.

“Some women choose to follow men, and some women choose to follow their dreams. If you’re wondering which way to go, remember that your career will never wake up and tell you that it doesn’t love you anymore.”
- Lady Gaga

I came across this quote while stalking investigating Maree's blog. That's right, you think you're following me, when in reality, it is I who is FOLLOWING you O.o.
It popped up in my email that she'd started following and me being me, of course I wanted to check out her content as well. Get inspiration, check out trends, gawk at pretty things, all that good stuff beauty bloggers do. She's just fabulous, in case you were wondering :D. 

In other news:
This is a giraffe. 


It was nice talking to you today :3

2 comments:

  1. Kaelin!! Hi.
    I saw your dad walking Kiara at the park today, when I was with Kaitlyn.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha maggie why would you comment that on here?

    ReplyDelete