Wednesday, April 27, 2011

ZOMG. A BLOG BUG?!?!?!

Sorry again for the neglect my lovely bloggies, but this post is about something for serials. I tried logging on today, and my computer told me that the website I got my back round from, thecutestblogontheblock.com, has been identified as a Malware distributor. If you don't know what Malware is, google it or just be content with my explanation that it's a super janky computer bug that screws with your computer and is super scary. Obviously I don't want my itty bitty blog screwing over all of your hard drives, so I've removed all content taken from that site, hence why RHW will be sporting various new looks in the coming days. For now, it's rocking au naturale. I'm sorry for the inconvenience, and I hope this bug didn't affect any of you. I'll be back tomorrow with a video (!) or two. Until then I suppose,

It was nice warning you all :3

No comments:

Post a Comment