Sunday, April 10, 2011

Oh my goodness guys

I have so many things to blog about. On Friday, I hooked up with one of my best gal pals, Sarah, and a nice little mall date quickly turned into a substantial haul of goodies. I'd like to put up a few posts in the following days just based around this weekend, so just expect to see those up soon. If there's a certain thing you want to see more than another, let me know in the comments from the list.

Upcoming Posts:
Mall Haul
EOTD
Tutorial: How to Depot Eyeshadows
Tutorial: How to Cover up a Bruise (or hickey, if you're in to that)


On another note, I'm wondering if I'm being clear enough in my posts. I use a lot of common beauty acronyms, but still I'm unsure if all of you know exactly what they are. Here's a quick list just in case to clear things up :)

EOTD= Eye of the Day
FOTD= Face of the Day
OTD = Outfit of the Day
UDPP = Urban Decay Primer Potion
MUFE= Makeup Forever

**The difference between EOTDs and Tutorials is just instructions. If you guys want any specific tutorials, feel free to comment on any of my posts and I'll give it a go.

Have a lovely day everyone.


No comments:

Post a Comment