Friday, April 29, 2011

The Boyfriend Tag

Goodmorning my lovelies, here's a special treat for you all. This tag video has been going around the Youtube community for quite some time now, it's basically the beauty guru, sitting down with her main man and asking him a bunch of questions about their relationship. I love watching these videos because they're so cute and quirky, and they really let you see who the person behind the camera (or in this case, blog) really is. Luckily my boyfriend Jamin, who I've mentioned a few times, was a good enough sport to agree to do this video with me. It's the first time I've ever made any kind of video, so please keep that in mind. We filmed on Jamin's Macbook, so you might want to turn the quality up to 480p, and the volume up a little higher. He's got a tendency to mumble out of frame haha. In case you guys want to do this tag with your husband, boyfriend, best friend, or significant other, the questions are after the cut.

Ain't he just the cutest? Hope you all enjoy :D


Questions:
1. Where did we meet?
2. What was our first date?
3. Where was our first kiss and how was it?
4. When did you know that I was the one
5. What was your first impression of me?
6. When did you meet my family?
7. Do we have a tradition?
8. What was our first roadtrip together?
9. Who said "I love you" first? Where and when?
10. What do we argue about the most?
11. Who wears THE PANTS in the relationship?
12. If I'm sitting in front of the TV what am I watching?
13. What dressing do I get on my salad?
14. What's a food I don't like?
15. When we go out to eat, what do I get to drink?
16. If I was collecting anything what would it be?
17. What is my favorite type of sandwich?
18. What is my favorite type of music?
19. What is my eye color?
20. Who is my best friend?
21. What kind of cake do I like?
22. What could I spend hours doing?
23. If I were stranded on an island, what is the one thing I could not live without?
24. How much have I paid for a haircut?
25. What is the one thing that I do that is just like my mother?
26. Am I always on time or late?
27. Am I tidy or a messy Jessie?
28. What is my favorite color?

It was nice talking to you all :3

3 comments:

  1. I love the boyfriend TAG I really want to do it too, but don't know if I'm brave enough to post a video on youtube!! You two are adorable! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dawww thanks, we try our best :3. You should absolutely do the tag, it's so much fun and I'd love to see it. Watching theses things usually gives me insta-stomach fuzzies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you don't mind me linking to this blog on my own post. I just want a list of the questions. Thankyou!

    ReplyDelete